TAKE A PICTURE OF YOUR FAVORITE OBJECT IN YOUR POSSESSION.
OH MY GOD SO MANY FAVOURITE THINGS, but if I have to narrow it down, you have to give me FIVE. So I chose these five:
1. This is Harold Benjamin. My brother made him for me when I was 12, and he put a wish in the back of it, right before he moved out of our family home and away to university. I fell out with him and used to shut his head in doors and he used to pull my hair like crazy, but the moment he bought me this, I realised just how much my brother means to me. Harold goes everywhere with me, and yes. I am 19 years old and I still to this day can not leave without him <3
2. These are my fairy lights. I love them. SO EFFING MUCH. They chill out around my bed and make it feel like home. STUPID HALLS.
3. This is something I got from a little shop in Sheffield a few weeks back but I adore it! Little birdcage candle holder.
4. WALTER. FRINGE. WHAT ELSE NEEDS SAYING.
5. My mug <3 Never has a day gone by in the last 7 years when I haven’t had a cup of tea. I got this mug for my birthday on Saturday and it’s just chillin in my room.
Don’t even get me started on my clothes.